Candidate will be eligible for admission to B.Ed./ETT Courses, if He/She fulfils the following eligibilities
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in (+2 for ETT and Bachelor’s Degree for B.Ed. ) the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification declared equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme. Any candidate with 49.9% or less marks would not be eligible.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/ST/OBC category candidates. Candidate with 44.9% marks or less would not be eligible.
- Candidate must have studied the major subject of the subject combination for at least three years at Bachelor’s level/Master’s level. Honours students shall opt for major subject in which they have obtained Honours, the minor subject should have been studied at least for one year. Out of the set of the combinations, the first subject is major & second is minor and vice versa.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination/compartment cases, can participate online counseling, if their results is declared before the last date of registration & choice filling.
- In case of students who have done Honours in languages such as Hindi, Punjabi and English, the major subject will be language. Such candidates would be allotted minor subject by the college on the basis of other courses studied by the candidate. In case of such candidates language will not be a minor subject.